Monday, May 25, 2009

Where, oh where, has my little blog gone?

Apparently nowhere for the past month! Though this page has been sitting idle for a little more than 30 days, I can assure you that the Smith Family has not. Between a trip to Oklahoma for Matt's graduate recital, Cooper's newfound freedom with walking, several visits with the pediatrician and another trip to Dell Children's Medical Center, we've been in constant motion.

Shortly after returning from Oklahoma (which was a wonderful trip, by the way!), Coop started coughing. That cough lingered, and continued to get more intense, for the next 4 weeks. He has since been diagnosed with and treated for whooping cough, sinusitis and bronchiolitis. Bless his little heart...he was really miserable. But, praise God, he is doing remarkably better and is in full-blown toddler mode!

Instead of filling this post with words, I'll choose to share pictures from the past month instead. Hope you enjoy! Oh, and I want to apologize in advance for all the nudity. It seems that Cooper has spent the last month partially clothed...

Matt on stage for his recital. We are all so proud of him!

Giving Uncle Diddy a little pat on the back after the show.
The Masters graduates - Matty and his buddy Tyrone.

Back at home enjoying a little "naked horsebacking riding"!


Some fun in the sun with Dad.


Telling Mammy all about the airplane in the sky.

A bedtime story with Peeps.


Some naked deck-mowing...


My kid is the poster-child for Teddy Grahams. Guess how many are actually in his mouth?!


Hamming it up on Mother's Day.

Celebrating my second Mother's Day...what a blessed day!

Watching the rain fall on the sidewalk, saying "wane, wane..."


And last, but not least, getting a little technology tutorial from Pop.

2 comments:

Tori said...

There he is ...that little cooper. He doesnt know what he does to me when I see him. He is just the cutest kid!!! I hope we can meet up soon and visit. I would love to see the boys together. Steele is a rough one, so we might have to hold that one back. Ha! But, I am sure he and Halston would love to play. I hope that he is feeling better...and I hope that he gets back to normalcy soon!
Congrats to MATT!!!!

Kim and Scott said...

I am so glad Cooper is feeling better. He has grown up so much since I have seen him last. We need to get together soon!