Monday, March 23, 2009

It's Party Time!

We pulled our dancing shoes out Saturday night! My cousin Jamie and her husband Charles eloped on Valentine's Day and then threw a wonderful wedding reception this past Saturday for friends and family. Yes, it was really special and Jamie looked GORGEOUS, but it was that much more special because the party also served as a going-away celebration for Charles. He left for Navy boot camp today...just one short month after they got married and two really short days after they celebrated their marriage with all of us. He'll be at boot camp for 8 weeks with minimal contact with anyone, then he's off to training school for about 30 more weeks. We're all really proud of him and can't wait to see where this adventure takes both of them. Please keep them in your prayers as they have a difficult few months apart ahead of them.
Here are Mr. and Mrs. Charles Heeneman looking so lovely!


And one very "sharp dressed man" making his grand entrance. Too cute for words...


Our little family before the party started.

Jamie and Charles had their first dance while Matty and Jess sang "The Prayer." It was nothing short of AMAZING! There wasn't a dry eye in the house.


Two handsome men...Coop and his Pop!


Coop enjoying the party with his beloved Mammy. Doesn't mom look so pretty?


I love this picture of me and mom so I had to sneak it in.

And a little close-up of me and Coop just to say goodbye!


Well, maybe a shot of the bride and groom leaving would be a little more appropriate. Best wishes, Jamie and Charles! We love you and are so proud of you both. xoxo


2 comments:

Kim and Scott said...

Cooper looks adorable in his suit and tie. I love it! Jamie was beautiful in her dress. I can't wait to hear more about everything.

The Reeves bunch said...

I am so glad that you posted some pictures of the reception. I bet that everything was beautiful. I wish I was there to hear Matt & Jess sing together. I always love to hear them sing. They do an amazing job!! Your little man is so adorable and growing up way too fast!